Guidelines for Personnel Home Pages
1.On the first page there should be two options, one going to each of the
This is your personnel section . It includes your personnel information.
This is information from your personnel section but more of a professional
look.It contains information about your research, publications, academic
honors , GTAs can have a teaching section here (which includes information
helpful for their students) , any industrial experience can be included
2. On the first page there should be information about your complete address.
See http://www.me.mtu.edu/~afilipov/ page for the "Where to find
3. Make a seperate directory and files for pictures and all the gifs should
be placed under that.
4. Everyone should have resume published on the web. The preferred name
of the file is resume.html.
5. There should be last updated information with e-mail address on the
bottom of first page.
6. Try to use white or some light color background . The file which is
used as a background for this page is chalk.jpg is in /local/marcweb/docs/